Sunday, March 18, 2012

Getting Fancy with Fancy Pants!

This week I had the pleasure to work with Fancy Pants Lilac house. just becasue it has a flowery name does not mean it is for feminine projects only! I also used the mistables ribbon and the mistables alphas and the tattered leather glimmer mist . To add a little dimension I outlined the wood stars and dragonfly from my stash with liquid pearls and the fabulous mistables ribbon






In the second layout I used the more femine papers from the lilac house line. I also used the Flying Unicorn flowers and layered the mistables ribbon that I sprayed with glimmer mist as well as the handmade flowers.







2 comments:

Tammy said...

Gorgeous LOs!! Love those blooms they are awesome!!

Shona said...

Laura these are just gorgeous..love the brown they are just so yummy!