Monday, February 13, 2012

Pucker Up for Kissing Booth





Hi everyone! This week we are spotlighting the delectable kissing booth line from Basic Grey...just in time for Valentines day! The papers have a vintage feel to them without being understand. The colors are vibrant and the patterns are fun, and while they are perfect for those valentines and lovey dovey projects, they are general enough to be used for any project. Here is what I created using this sweet line....

My first layout I chose to highlight the romatic feel to the papers and create alayout about my hubby and I.
From Kissing Booth I used better half, pucker up, lip gloss, and the cardstock stickers
From the Unicorn store I also used Petaloo's Tiffanys Treasure Flower Charms - Fushia
from my stash I used some prima flowers
photo by Breaultography



here are some close ups





For my second layout I chose to showcase the versatility of line and create a family layout. This is my brother and his family. I was inspired by Bo Bunny's Design Team members Tara Orr's punch work that was on the Bo Bunny blog.


From Basic grey's Kissing booth I used heart breaker, kissing 101, lip lock, oh darling, better half and kiss I made the flowers from the leftovers from the projects using basic grey's kissing booth.


from my stash I used some gems.


photo by Breaultography



IMG_2088




and here are some close ups


IMG_2089


IMG_2090




Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

Shona said...

Laura these are both amazing.....gorgeous gorgeous and then some :)

Sandi Cl~ said...

Great job on both of these! Love this paper collection ..

Giuli said...

Wow so romantic! I love all these flowers!