Monday, May 2, 2011

Scrapshotz May reveal!

I am not a girly girl! it is a HUGE challenge for me to work with pastels or pretty papers that are very feminine BUT this months kit at Scrapshotz was a real pleasure to work with.... I did some layouts of my new great niece Isabella.....she is so precious!


I also created a layout about being Sebastian's Step mom


Amd using the reverse side of the papers I created a layout about my son Cody and my bff's little boy....


and of course some mothers day cards for my mom and my mother in law....



So at first I was a little intimidated by the frilly papers but once I started working with these amazing SEI Couture papers I am really happy with the result

1 comment:

Melanie H said...

Gorgoeus pages and cards laura, is that Logan on the Little Buddy page?

Its good to break out of our comfort zone at times as you have displayed here.