Monday, May 2, 2011

Scrapshotz May reveal!

I am not a girly girl! it is a HUGE challenge for me to work with pastels or pretty papers that are very feminine BUT this months kit at Scrapshotz was a real pleasure to work with.... I did some layouts of my new great niece Isabella.....she is so precious!


I also created a layout about being Sebastian's Step mom


Amd using the reverse side of the papers I created a layout about my son Cody and my bff's little boy....


and of course some mothers day cards for my mom and my mother in law....



So at first I was a little intimidated by the frilly papers but once I started working with these amazing SEI Couture papers I am really happy with the result

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Gorgoeus pages and cards laura, is that Logan on the Little Buddy page?

Its good to break out of our comfort zone at times as you have displayed here.