Tuesday, May 3, 2011

conversations

Sorry I haven't been posting much, just my reveals, I have been crazy busy the last few months with life in general. I will try to post more often...
Sebastian is back for a visit, which is fabulous.....everyone is enjoying his company.

do you ever just sit and talk to your kids? I love to talk mine, the things they say sometimes surprise me....for instance Cody asked me the other day if I thought man would every create a time travel machine....he's 10 so all this sci fi stuff is pretty cool to him, I answered that I didn't know to which he replied 'well if we could we could travel back in time and save Jesus from the cross or at least bring back proof and then there wouldn't be any more doubters and the world would be better.' pretty deep for a 10 year I think....

hope you all have a great day!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Life is crazy busy here too Laura, I hope it quietens down for you soon.

Convos with the kids are always good, some of the things that Lillee comes out wiht is unreal. lol