Sunday, August 8, 2010

Well, its Sunday

and my boys leave today for camp.....its the first time my boys will be away from me for more than a night or two....Tyler was upset a bit last night and worried about it but I reassured him that everything was going to be okay and he would have a really good time and make lots of new friends...I just wish someone would reassure me! lol! Cody is being very calm about it....it says he is going to miss me but he is really looking forward to it. I looked at the forcast for the week and its saying rain for most of the week...I hope the weather man is wrong and its nice so my kids will have a good time!

On a scrappy note I finished another layout for my in laws album....this is my bil Mark when he was little!



Well I am going to spend some more time with my boys before they leave...

Have a great day everyone!

5 comments:

Melanie said...

I hope they have a wonderful time Laura and you make the most of it too.

If your anything like me, you will walking around like a lost sheep. lol

Love this page sweetie.

Carly said...

Fun LOs! Love the flower elements you use! You are so great with them! Hope the time away from your boys goes well. Summer camp will be such a great memory for them to have!

mommy5x said...

Laura this is soooooo stunning....those flowers are amazing and loving all the layers.

Liz said...

Ahh so good to see your layouts again... Beautiful

Terri said...

This is just gorgeous!! Those flowers are just devine