Thursday, August 5, 2010

It's August!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe August is here already....this summer just flew by! Seriously...what happened?

next week the boys are at camp for their first time! But I have the other kids I watch so I won't be able to enjoy any me time....man I am so going to miss them.............I have never been away from them for more than a night or two! its going to be so difficult....

I did do some scrapping....

I am working on an album for my mil & fil for Christmas of their kids growing up.....

I received the papers from a prize from scrapdango for both these layouts





Jon is in the top row with the # 12 shirt on!



I did this layout for my reveal at Dreamer! LOVE Pink Paislee....


2 comments:

Melanie said...

Gorgoeus pages Laura, your parents in law will love them.

I just realised that is Jon up the back of the school photo wiht the attitude. lol Too funny.

Sarah Lou said...

Laura these are magical layouts!! just darling!