Wednesday, May 19, 2010

scrappin mojo

I think I must of been bit this week by the scrappin mojo bug! I wanna scrap! So I did a couple of layouts for challenges at scrapdango! Challenges really get the mojo going!
This was for a take a sketch or layout and make it yours challenge. I used a pencil lines sketch (#187) by Jane Jones and to make it my own....fussy cutting, inking, and adding dimension using foam dots.
You are My Sunshine
basic grey origins papers & chipboard

The second is for a 3 photo/3 embellishment challenge
You Rock!
My Little Yellow Bicycle Generation Z papers & stickers


Thanks for stopping by

2 comments:

Melanie H said...

Stunning pages Laura, I love that sketch by Jane and you have used it so well.

lynda said...

Wow...you really DID have your mojo working. Great layouts! Love your blog.