Friday, January 1, 2010

My 10 favorite layouts from 2009

I thought I would share my 10 favorite layouts from 2009...


#10 - Mud
its just a fun layout about our boys being boys....


#9 - 2 be with you
I love to distress (like you didn't already know that) and I really like how this one came out


#8 - I am Beautiful
I don't do a lot of BOM layouts but I really thought it was time and I love Websters pages


#7 - Brigden Fair
A simple layout but when you work with pink paislee I like the outcome!


#6 - Just Beachy
Love the papers here....and they just screamed 'distress me' lol


#5 - Spooky
I did this one for my try out for We scrap and it helped get me on the team so it holds a special place in my heart!


#4 - She
I finally got a few photos of my BFF Michelle and I! I love the BG papers and the photos went with them so well!


#3 - Spanky
I just {heart} this photo of our son Cody...I love to layer....I love 7 gypsies....I love to distress....so I love this layout! lol!



#2 - A Gentle Soul
Our Son Cody is really sweet....and I really think this layout reflects his gentle soul


And my favorite of 2009 is

#1 - An Epic Love

What can I say....Its my favorite!



Thanks for taking a look with me!

3 comments:

Zoe said...

Beautiful layouts buddy! xxx

TesaB said...

Oh,Laura! They are stunning! And your favorite is my fav too, it's fantastic!

Melanie H said...

Laura, all of these are stunning.
I have always admired your distressing techniques and how well you do doubles.