Thursday, October 29, 2009

Layout share time......

I created I think my most favorite layout this weekend.....

This is my BFF & I.....


The journaling reads;

She
is beautiful
makes me laugh
is my drinking buddy
is my support
is always there for me
is my shoulder to cry on
is now and always will be my
BFF

I also created a few others.....

Good Friends....


School Days....



Debbie

I am also proud to have been the spotlight member at A Page In Time They offer three kist each month and this month I got to work with the Dream Street Papers....

Trick or Treat...


A Little Dirt Never Hurt...


Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

{Sarah} said...

WOW, you're rockin' the 2-pagers!! =) I really love those tress in 'School Days' ... awesome job!!

Marcie said...

You just amaze me with your two pagers & that first one blew me away!

Michele said...

Wow! your work is amazing and such an inspiration to me.

I'm passing along an award to you at my blog. :)