Friday, October 16, 2009

I Made it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so excited! I am one of the newest Inspiration Team Members on WeScrap. The team is filled with awesome and talented ladies and I am honored to be among them!!!!!! So come over and see whats happening there!

There is a fabulous crop coming up so come and join us!


Here are the two layouts I made for the call.....I am really happy with the way the came out!

Spooky
cosmo cricket papers
grungeboard
prima crystals
Offray ribbon





Small Boys become big men through the influence of big men who care about small boys
7 gypsies papers
riff raff chipboard
prima crystals
Kaiser pearls
Offray lace




Have a great day!

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Congrats Laura!!!! Your layouts are fabulous!!!

Melanie said...

Congratulations Laura, that is wonderful news.

Both are beautiful layouts too.

Anonymous said...

I love spooky!!!!!! I am new to scrapbooking (1 mo). Is there a way you would share with me the technique to distress the ends of your paper? please? and can I attempt with your permission to copy spooky layout? Gaby/teacher/librarian