Thursday, September 3, 2009

Boys first day of School

I don't know how it happened...I really don't...I woke up and boom I am the mom of a third and fourth grader! How did it happen...just last year I was changing bums.....I was burping them....I was teaching them to walk and now they are in the third and fourth grade!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have to stop blinking because each time I do they are growing....

Here are their first day of school photos....









it just wouldn't be my boys without some fun photos!



Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Melanie said...

I hope their first day back went well, they are growing up to be handsome young men Laura.

Marcie said...

They grow up so fast don't they! Love the photos!

Tara said...

They are way too cute Laura!!