Friday, July 31, 2009

Some more layouts to share

With the scrap therapy crop going on right now I have been getting a little scrapping done...I thought I would share some of my layouts....

You will never walk alone
My Minds Eye Bella Bella papers
Making Memories tiny alphas
Riff Raff chipboard
Kaiser pearls
Wrights lace







Sweet Slumber
Crate paper & die cuts & letter stickers
Bazzill cardstock




Playing with the Big Boys

Kaiser papers
crafts foam letter
Making Memories tiny alphas & letters
American Crafts thickers




Mud
Basic Grey paper
Chip Chatter letters
Making Memories Metal Sign
WalMart bag of buttons
old cardboard box





Rough and Tough
Kaiser papers & gems
Making Memories Metal Signs
crafts gems









Thanks so much for looking!

1 comment:

Megan A. said...

wow, these are all seriously gorgeous!