Tuesday, June 23, 2009

we are finally home

and I have a chance to breathe! Its been a very long week. Tyler had his tonsils and adenoids out on Tuesday and had a few complications after the surgery. He got sick all the time and couldn't keep fluids in, so they kept him....then on Wednesday night he was vomiting every 45 minutes so they kept him again. Then on Thursday he was doing better but the doctor didn't want to take any chances because he still wasn't drinking enough he kept him again. He was released at noon on Friday....Of course I was staying in the hospital with him and Jon was working and Cody was staying with my parents. Jon worked Friday night and wasn't home till Saturday at supper time. Sunday was fathers day and then trying to get back into the swing of things on Monday. Tyler is doing better...has a bit of a voice and is eating some foods like chicken noodle soup etc...He is losing weight and I don't like it but I know he will put it right back on ofter a couple of days of eating....I got a little sleep last night and feel much better. Hope you all had a great week!

1 comment:

Melanie H said...

Sorry he had complications Laura, its good that he is home and eating soup again.

I wish him a speedy recovery and you needto get some rest too. Im sure you haven't had much sleep and rest.