Saturday, June 6, 2009

Dreamer Reveal and more from the baby album

I thought I would kill two birds with one stone this month. I combined my Scrapbook Dreamer Reveal with the baby albums I am working on....

I bought some older papers for this but I do love Daisy D's and lately I tend to cluster more and more!





I also used some Rusty Pickle papers for this Easter layout....



And the new seven Gypsies Savannah line is awesome for a Thanksgiving layout!


And as most of you know I LOVE Basic Grey and the softer papers from the archaic line were perfect for the 'daddy' page...oh and more clustering!


thanks for taking a peek!

1 comment:

Melanie H said...

Laura, these pages are stunning.
Do you find it hard to do pages without photos?

I have never tried to do that but I think I would struggle wiht it.

I love the softer Archiac papers.