Monday, May 4, 2009

Tylers first Communion!

Tyler our youngest son made hi first communion yesterday. He was so excited and did so well! He was just beaming!!!! His dad & I were so proud of him!

Here are some photos of the day!

Him & I


Him & his dad
He is such a ham....I may have a future model here! LOL!!!



And of course he & his brother!


His very proud Memere & Pepere


Him receiving the host
and his class

I had taken a photo of Tyler and his Nana & Papa but I had something on my lens so I have to wait & get a photo from my parents after they upload their photos!

Thanks for peeking!

5 comments:

Tammydee said...

Oh Laura, what amazing pictures of Tyler! That is something to be very proud of.

Stamp-o-maticmama said...

fabulous ... and what a great milestone!

Melanie said...

Congratulations to Tyler.
He looks so handsome, so grown up too.

ALLY said...

Congrats Tyler! Fabulous photos Laura! Miss you!

kathi_minikatie said...

Wow, what great photos on his very special day!