Friday, March 6, 2009

Reveal Time at Dreamer

This month I worked with the Basic Grey Bittersweet Line...Although I am not a pink person it was fun to challenge myself to work with it! I am happy with the results!




I also created this layout....a layout about my Aunt Pat




The journaling reads

journaling reads;


…that I had a photo of you with Tyler
…that Cody & Tyler would have gotten to know you better
…that the boys would have gotten the books from you every Christmas like I did growing up
…that they would have seen your inner strength
…that they would have see you laugh more
…that you could have given them more hugs & kisses
…that they would have known your love
…that will remember you
…that you could have seen them grow up
…they could have curled up on your lap and listened to you read
…you could hear Tyler laugh
…you could hear all of Cody’s questions
…you were still here

Have a great night!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

The journalling on "I wish" is beautiful and heartfelt Laura, loss is so hard.

All your layouts and cards are stunning. I love how you used the Bittersweet papers.

Jane Ettia Jones said...

wow laura your pages and cards are just all gorgeous....and yes that journaling is very heartfelt "as i wipe away tears"