Sunday, January 25, 2009

New DT Member at ScrapbookDreamer!

There is a new DT member at Dreamer!!!! Anna (Stampomatiticmama) is the newest member of Dreamers Dream Team! I am so excited to have her as part of the team!!!!

please welcome Anna!



OH wow!!! what can i say.. thank you seem so little .... but Thank you i am tickled beyond words to be part of the Dream Team.
I'm Anna, a 37 year old mom of three, two girls and a boy. My oldest is 18 Jessica she just recently moved in with her BF so I'm experiencing the "empty nest" feeling, my middle child Krystal is 11 years and in middle school, she's my nut but a fun girl, my Son Andrew just turned 5 he's the baby need i say more? (spoiled) LOL...
I work for a property management company as an assistant its a full time job pretty much, and i also care take for an elderly lady on the weekend's i call her my "little lady" i basically cook and clean for her, and sometime just sit and talk.. I've been married my dh for 18 years, yup a long time.
I've been scrappin seriously for 4 years or so... before that i just kinda did it but had no clue as to what i was doing LOL... I was a Stampin Up demoer for about 3.5 years or so.. and loved it.. i've been on two DT prior and a Guest DT at a few sites, but i was on a search for a scrap site home, and when i hit dreamer my search ended i found my home HERE! The team and members here are so amazing.. I cant tell you how happy i am .. i hope i can live up to the job.. and look forward to all the FUN ahead.


Have a great day

No comments: