Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Fabulous DT

I have been on a few DT's before but I wanted to tell you about the DT at Dreamer...I feel so at home there...well I think besides the awesome members it is because of the amazing DT. I am the Dt coordinator and assistant administrator there and there is such a feeling of family. Laura S. is the boss lady and is a really truly a generous, considerate and amazing lady. The Dream Team consists of Michelle (my bff...a sweet, understanding lady and a really brilliant scrapbooker,) Katie (very kind and adorable and talented) Kathi (organized, helpful and postively delightful) Meg (talented, friendly, and caring lady) Dawn (thoughtful, fun, her cards are amazing) Tammy (compassionate, considerate and artistically gifted) Kristina (good natured, thoughtful and delightful) and our newest member Anna (Chatty, fun loving and kind hearted) That is the team at Dreamer and I am truly blessed to be amongst them

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Of all the DT's Ive been a member of, Dreamer was the best too.