Monday, November 3, 2008

Reveal Time at Scrappy Jo's

Well I received my first kit from Scrappy Jo's and I loved working with the Cosmo Cricket Hello Sunshine paper! It really made me stretch as I do not normally buy bright and colorful paper but I am really pleased how everything turned out!

The first one I did of our boys having fun in the sprinkler! As you can tell everything works so well together!




these embossed Prima flowers were so cool!


This is the first time I have ever worked with flock! It was fun and really added a lot to the paper!


Here is Cody after loosing his front teeth...he was so dang cute! The white stars are bazzill just the edge! and the letters are American Crafts chipboard thickers!

The white flower is Heidi Swapp!


This is my hubby and his older sister and baby brother! The ribbon is WRMK and the letters are American Crafts chipboard thickers all from the kit!



Hope you have a fabulous day!

5 comments:

Jocelyne said...

Great LO!!! I love the embossed flowers! They are cute.

kathi_minikatie said...

That's a way fun paper line and you rocked it - love your creations!

ALLY said...

Gorgeous pages Laura!!! Miss yo9u babe!

ALLY said...

You have been tagged! Check out my blog!!!

Melanie said...

Those embossed flowers ar gorgeous Laura, I love all of these layouts. You rocked the bright colours.