Thursday, September 4, 2008

Back to School.....






Our boys started school on Tuesday....I'm having really mixed feelings about it....my little ones are growing up so fast! Cody is now in grade 3 and Tyler is in grade 2...what am I supposed to do without them at home? I know it sounds weird but I miss the little ones when they are not around! I love having them around....they are a lot of fun. But they have really good teachers this year and Tyler has a male teacher and I think he will do well with that.

7 comments:

Colleen said...

Love the pictures and I hear ya on them growing so quickly!!

Gina said...

awww...those pics are sooo cute!!!!!

Scrapdango Monthly Kit Club said...

Those are some great photos!!! I know how you feel about your kids growing up! I am having that "baby" urge right now - uh oh!

Melanie said...

The photos of the boys are gorgeous Laura, I hope they both enjoy their new classes and teachers.

Karen said...

Too cute!! They are so handsome!

Tara said...

They look so grown up Laura!!

Anonymous said...

i love those pictures of the boys!
-alicia.