Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Vacation Photos Tuesday part 1

Tuesday was a busy day for us so instead of uploading a horrendous amount of photos I thought I would split it up!

In the morning we went to Greenview aviaries Park & Zoo. It was really cute to watch the boys interacting with the animals.

This is an albino Raccoon....


One of the Snow Monkeys


I have no idea what it is (I forget but he was cute)


A miniature Donkey took a liking to my hubby!


Our boys posing on a elephant statue


One of the Zebras


The Buffalo are HUGE!!!!

A majestic Lion


Tyler on the Zip Line


Cody on the Zip Line


Tyler & Cody having fun on the trampoline



But this is my favorite photo of the day...it really shows Cody's gentle side





My friend Melanie tagged me with a really fun tag

Tagged by my gorgeous friend Melanie:
The rules of this award:
1. Only 5 people allowed.
2. 4 have to be dedicated followers of your blog
3. one has to be someone new or recently new to your blog and live in another part of the world.
4. you must link back to whoever gave you the award.quite simple really it is a way of saying thank you to those who take time out for wonderful comments to boost your day.


I do not have a plethera of visitors but I will do my best!

I will tag

1) Ally - She is so inspirational...she makes my Wednesdays a whole lot better!
2)Lynne Ann - her and her husband are two of the sweetest people I know....not only is she super talented but extra nice as well!
3) Meg - Meg is a new addition to the DT at Dreamer and a new friend! She is super talented....just check out her blog!
4) Tracy - a super nice and very sweet, and the mom to the cutest little one!
5) Jocelyn - a very kind hearted and lovely lady that can scrapbook too!

Have a great night!

3 comments:

Melanie said...

How adorable is that miniture donkey and the albino raccoon.

All of those photos makes me heart melt for these animals (I don't mean your boys either, Lol.)

Amy said...

hey cuz....LOVE the photos..the boys are growing so big so fast. Once I pop this creature out we will have to get together!

Anonymous said...

that's such an amazing picture of cody! i haven't been on here in a while and i just love it :)
- love youre neice alicia