Friday, August 1, 2008

Favorite music & reveal time

Well its August 1st which means I can start revealing at Dreamer!

I actually did a layout for my BOM!!! AND I used PINK!!!!!!!!! I never use pink but Laura asked me to use some of Basic Grey's Sultry Line...and I must say I am pretty happy with the results!





***Basic Grey Sultry line (available at SBD)
Prima flowers
DCWV chipboard letters
MM little alphas
ink

Meg - a very talented and sweet part of out Design Team hosts a blog challenge each week....this week she wants us to blog about our favorite song....hmmmmmmm....I have a few.......

Cowboys & Angels - by Garth Brooks
I love this song! Its my hubby's and my song! He is my cowboys...strong, rugged, fair and handsome and he says I am his angel! I saved him from a life of being alone! You HAVE to listen to the words!

Wheat Kings - by the Tragically Hip
I just love the feel of the song...My hubby used to sing this too me and make me feel all mushy...'nuff said!

Paralyzer - Finger Eleven
Man this is a sexy song....you can dance to it and its just sexy!!!!

Anyways if you want to hear these songs they are on my little MP3 player over there ---------->

2 comments:

Scrappydog said...

Laura these pages are gorgeous!!

Melanie said...

Im in love with the Sultry papers, love how you have used these papers.

Good on you for using pink.