Friday, July 4, 2008

Proud to be Canadian & Last Day of School photos....

I can't believe I forgot to post these...bad mommy! LOL!!!

I took some photos on the boys last day of school


This is Cody's buddy Luke....



The blog prompt this week at Scrapbook Dreamer is to blog why you are proud to live in teh country you live in....

There are so many reasons why I love to be Canadian...

We have health care that covers EVERYONE! Our kids are sick or we need to go to the hospital we can go without worrying that we can't afford it

We are peaceful but will stand up for those that need it

We are a pretty safe country to live in...we are number 44 in list of murders out of 62...the highest being Colombia. I feel safe brining my boys up here...we have our problems but we do not worry about crime on a daily basis.

We live in beautiful country...I honesty do not believe there is a more beautiful country than Canada...we have lakes, plains, mountains, city skylines,

I love our seasons...we actually do have 4...it is not winter here all the time but I do love winter...well most of the time! We have awesome weather...we do not need to worry about earthquakes, typhons, tornadoes, hurricanes and many other horrifying weather that a lot of the countries do...yes our coasts have to watch for weather but we do not get hit as hard as a lot of countries do.

Most of all...I just love being Canadian...I am proud to wave the flag and say I am Canadian!

Oh and we have hockey and REALLY good beer!







Have a fabulous day!

2 comments:

irisbleu said...

Those are really beautiful Photos!!!

Melanie said...

The photos of the boys are gorgeous.

I have always wanted to visit Canada. It looks so beautiful, much like Australia. So diverse and natural.