A new month means new reveals, challenges and contest at Dreamer!!!
This month I got to work with some great papers from Fiskars! The paper is all double sided or flocked! SOOOOOOOOOO yummy!!!!
I created this double page about the love between father and son....so easy with great supplies!
Here is a close up of some of the detail
The quote reads
'Every now and then beautiful angels appear cleverly disguised as ordinary human beings....Dads'
There are some bonds that are unbreakable....like the bond between our boys and their dad. Cody & Tyler miss their dad a lot while he is the road all week and look forward to the weekend when their dad is home. Tyler is out in the shop with him, mirroring everything he does. And Cody can’t wait for dad to take him fishing! Jons loves his boys so much, they are his world, his heart, his reason for being
***Fiskars patterned paper ***(available at SBD)
***Tonic edge distresser ***(available at SBD)
brilliance ink pad
BG chipboard letters & rub ons
Tim Holtz Grungeboard
This months contest is up over at dreamer too
ENTER OUR CONTEST & BE A GUEST DESIGNER!
This month, our ScrapbookDreamer.com contest asks you to show off your layouts celebrating Dad, weddings or anniversaries! There is something in there you can do!
Submit your layout for your chance to win!
When you win a monthly contest, you'll also win a spot as our guest designer for a month. As a Guest DT Member, you'll have the chance to toss out the question of the day and to design your own challenge. What fun!!
This month's winner will have the opportunity to join us as a Guest Designer for the month of August. This gives us time to pick a winner and to ship out your winnings!
WIN A $25 SHOPPING SPREE!!
This contest is worth a shopping spree to our store worth $25.
All items need to have been made between June 1, 2008 and June 30, 2008 to be eligible.
****GET CREATIVE AND SHOW US WHAT YOU CAN DO!****
Enter as many times as you'd like.
The contest will end June 30, 2008 at midnight (CST). The winner will be announced in our forum shortly after.
Please post your creations to the correct area in the gallery under Contests. If they aren't there, we can't judge them!
If you've won a contest in the last 3 months or are a member of the DT, you are not eligible for this contest. If you live outside the US you will receive the shipping credit of 4.60 but will be responsible for any charges above that. If you aren't eligible to win, we would still love to see what you're up to so share your layouts with us!
Laura & the SBD team!
and don't forget all the awesome challenges at Dreamer too....and you still have time to apply for the design team!
The Design Team Call for ScrapbookDreamer.com will run from May 6 to June 15, 2008.
All submissions will be reviewed at the end of the submission deadline and winners will be contacted and announced by June 20th.
As a DT Member, you will be expected to do the following:
1. Upload at least two layouts prepared with product sent monthly and one additional project of your choice. Your creations are to be posted in the ScrapbookDreamer.com gallery along with details about each project, products used and any special techniques such as paper tearing, painting, stamping, inking, distressing, ect. in your description.
2. Post one scrapbook related challenge to the forum per month.
3. One scrapbook related article or review bimonthly with clear pictures. The article can be a how-to or an article about the latest trends in scrapbooking. You will reserve the right to said articles and how-to's with the express permission that they are to be used by ScrapbookDreamer.com for at least 6 months and cannot be posted by you to any other site during that period of time. ScrapbookDreamer.com further reserves the right to include those articles and how-too's on the main site, in news letters and on the blog.
4. Positive and encouraging participation in our Gallery & Forum along with participation in our online events such as crops, chats or classes. Our goal is to be an active, friendly site.
5. Advertise ScrapbookDreamer.com on Yahoo or MSN Groups as well as your blog if you have one and anywhere else it is acceptable to do so. This can be a simple, “Have you seen what’s new at ScrapbookDreamer.com?”, “Come to my chat!”, “Did you see my layout….?”. Be sure to include a full link back to the site so people can find what you are talking about easily. Be sure to add Design Team Member for ScrapbookDreamer.com in your signature line when possible.
6. Finally, a six-month commitment to give ScrapbookDreamer.com your best and to help make it a wonderful friendly site.
Here is what you will get in return:
1. A 25% off retail discount on MOST purchases from ScrapbookDreamer.com. Very few things are exceptions!
2. A $25 Gift Certificate for you to purchase items from the store.
3. International recognition as a Design Team member for a growing online scrapbook store.
You need to register on our forum and post at least 15 times during the DT Call so we can get to know you. You also need to upload your creations in our gallery under DT Call 2008. You can upload as many times as you would like. It is important that you include your name & user ID when uploading to the gallery so that we can properly identify you and your work. After you have submitted to the gallery you will need to email us (more info below) the questionnaire.
Complete the following and email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please put DT CALL in subject line.
• Name, mailing address, phone number, email address
• Your screen name
• Links to other online galleries that show your work
• Scrapbook Resume if you have one (not required)
Include the answers to the following questions in your email:
1) Why are you interested in a DT position?
2) Have you ever designed for another website/company? If so, who?
3) Are you currently designing for another website/Company? If so, who?
4) Are you active on any message boards? Which ones?
5) How long have you been scrapbooking?
6) Do you have a blog? What is the address?
7) Do you do any altered items or stamping?
8) Who are your favorite manufacturers? (top 5)