Sunday, June 29, 2008

New layouts & I'm getting published

I bought this really cool tool a couple of weeks ago from scrapbook dreamer...its an edge distresser from Tim Holtz.



I've been using it A LOT on my layouts lately....I know it has been around fro a while but I am kicking myself in the but for not getting one sooner! Using this cool little toy I created one of my favorite layouts I have ever done.







Materials used:
Basic grey paper & chipboard
Grungeboard
Worldwin cardstock
Sakura white pen
American Crafts brown pen
Brilliance ink pad
Offray ribbon

I have a few more layouts that i have done that I have forgotten to post....

This is my hubby's baby photo & info...




materials used;
Basic Grey paper & chipboard
Melissa Francis hand prints & teddy bear
wrights lace
colorbox chalk
Queen & Co. gems
crafts glitter


Our boys school photos



materials used;
Rusty Pickle paper & stars
Offray Ribbon
EK Success chipboard letters
Kaiser gems
Junkitz gems
paint
glitter

More of my hubby and his sister when they were younger;




Materials Used;
Melissa Frances paper & chipboard
Bazzill cardstock & Flowers
Crafts gems
Offray Ribbon
Brilliance Ink pad
Prima Flowers


THREE of my layouts were picked up for publication this week at Ready, Set, Create! I am super excited! Thanks Jen!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope you all have a fabulous week!

4 comments:

Megan A. said...

congratulations! your pages are great! I love the wings!

Melanie said...

OMGoodness Laura, Angel Boys is adorable.

They all are, such stunning pages.

Congratulations on the publications, you deserve it.

ALLY said...

Congrats on the pubbys Laura! You should submit the winged LOs to the BG gallery!!!

Scrappydog said...

Congratulations Laura, your layouts are simply gorgeous. Love the photos of the boys, they sure are growing tall. Your love for your Country is so apparent and as the photos you shared show, its a beautiful country.