Tuesday, May 13, 2008

A Scrappy Boy!

Our youngest son Tyler (he's 6) loves to scrapbook...sometimes his layouts are just pieces of paper and photos and other times they are little masterpieces...well they are all masterpieces to me!!! He has to do a show and tell on his pet, our dog Sally and he decided he wanted to do a scrapbook page, so I gave him his choice of cardstock, some doggy brads, I cut out a couple of stars on circles from the Junkitz paper I was working with, a piece of paw print ribbon and some letter stickers and this is what my little man created!




I also did a couple of challenges at Dreamer...

this was for Melanie's photography challenge and for the ad challenge





I also did this layout for the sketch challenge...you can't see the the title real well but I used Heidi Swapp mask and glitter





I hope you have a great night!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Beautiful layouts Laura, I love those Extreme pages.

Tyler sure is a scrapbooker in the making, well done.

Scrappydog said...

Tyler's layout is really awesome Laura, its apparent he has inherited his mom's talent. I love your challenge layouts. The papers you used are really nice. You do beautiful work.