Thursday, April 10, 2008

Its coming.....

Tomorrow is the big Spring Fling crop over at Scrapbook Dreamer! Make sure you join us for some great challenges, classes and RAKS!!!! And of course the chance to win a CLIP IT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I did get a few things done this week...


This is my sister in law feeding a bottle to my hubby when he was brought home from the hospital...

It was done for a sketch challenge at Dreamer and a hybrid challenge at Ready Set Create



I used;
Deja View paper
Bo Bunny chipboard swirl
? gems & letters
Offray ribbon
Primas
Making Memories & Bazzill flowers
paint
Simple Scrapbooks digital journaling box
A quick & easy card I also did for the crop at Ready Set Create!



I used;

Basic Grey PP
Worldwin Cs
Dollorama birthday saying

Todays Quote
Today I bent the truth to be kind, and I have no regret, for I am far surer of what is kind than I am of what is true. ~Robert Brault

2 comments:

Allie said...

Love the 'New Love' page! Vintage yet funky. :) alliec from Memorable Seasons

Melanie said...

That layout is just adorable Laura. I love it.