Sunday, January 13, 2008

The power of Five

Over at iscrap there is a fun blog challenge...

The Power of 5

1. Five things I can’t scrapbook without:
photos of my boys & hubby, trimmer, adhesive, some bling, and some fabulous patterned paper!
2. Five places I have traveled to most recently
I haven't went anywhere recently....taking the boys to school, the grocery store, walmart, the doctors and lss
3. Five things I watch on TV
Medium, American and Canadian Idol, ANTSM, Ghost whisperer, Greys Anatomy
4. Five foods I can’t stand
Liver, brussell sprouts, mushrooms, tomatoes, nuts as my boys are deathly allergic
5. Five reasons to visit iScrap!
great challenges, nice people, great prizes, fun contests, inspiring gallery

1 comment:

Lynn Anne said...

hey, i didn't realize (or forgot) you were over there! I signed in and went to the first challenge and saw that it was for points and ran away without even checking what that meant. lol! How did the crop go?

BlogMe