Monday, January 14, 2008

A few more layouts...

Its back to the regular schedule...I am going to really miss the holidays...I started taking down all the decorations today...my house is not so festive any more BUT that does leave room for some 'altered' decorating! LOL!! I guess I will have to find some items I would like to alter for my home!

I thought I would share a few more layouts I have done.

The photos were taken in February of 2007...the boys first time sledding!








Most scrappers don't do a four page layout but I don't care...I wanted t include all these photos at a large scale so I did a four pager....

Have a fabulous day!

Todays Quote

The golden moments in the stream of life rush past us and we see nothing but sand; the angels come to visit us, and we only know them when they are gone. ~George Elliot

4 comments:

Lynn Anne said...

LOL! I did a three-pager once but i think that was my max :) What gorgeous papers/patterns/colors..beautiful work!

irisbleu said...

I love your Papers and the LO's. What's wrong with a 4 pager? All it is is 2-double LO's.

Suzanne said...

beautiful layouts!

jo-ann said...

i recently did a 5 pager with one to go! our work picnis was at african lion safari and no way will a 2 pager do it all! some of the pages were for challenges so it's all good!