Monday, December 31, 2007

Christmas morning

We have created so many Christmas memories this year that I will make a couple of posts. I don't want to overload the server with all the photos!

I love Christmas morning! I have three boys that get excited about their gifts if you include my hubby! LOL!!! I love to watch how excited the boys get when they open their gifts and want to play with each one before moving on to the next one! They love to open!

This is the first year with our new dog so even she got into the action!



Here is Ty with his hot wheels Christmas!!! (even his jammies are hot wheels!)





And Cody opening a few gifts





but he was super excited when he saw the PS2!



My hubby has wanted a Smokey & The Bandit (one of his favorite movies) die cast car for al ong time! I finally found one in California and bought it! It made him VERY happy!




And my hubby made me very happy! He got me a cricut!!!




I hope your Christmas morning was unforgettable!

3 comments:

Mel said...

Merry Christmas Laura, looks like you all had a fun day.

Lynn Anne said...

sweet!

And that's a gorgeous new dog you have! did I miss when you got (him/her? oops, wasn't paying attn sorry!)? Doberman?? Beautiful!

irisbleu said...

Looks like Christmas was a fun day at your house! It was my furry baby's first Christmas too. He'll be a year old on the 3rd.

Happy New Year to you and yours!!