Saturday, August 11, 2007

Tagged again!

Tagged x 2.

Mel has tagged me with the Random 8 tag:

Here's the deal:
1-post these rules
2-each person tagged must post 8 random(... hopefully interesting) facts about themselves
3-those tagged should write a blog post of these facts
4-at the end of the post, 8 more bloggers are tagged and named
5-go to their blog and leave a comment telling them they're tagged



1) I hate chick flicks...I would rather be scared to death watching a movie then weepy...

2) I love my truck - I drive a four door dually pick up and I LOVE IT!

3) I think my husband is the sexiest man on earth!

4) I was born with a speech defect and had to take speech therapy for years!

5) There are certain words in the English language that should never have been created and one of them is stupid...I really hate that word

6) I love to laugh....if I am blue or 'in a mood' I will find something really funny and that gets me out of my funk

7) I love to cook...hence the chubby thighs!

8) I have a brown thumb...I can't grow anything if my life depended on it!

I tag Ally, LA, LauraW, & Amy

2 comments:

Laura @ Laura Williams' Musings said...

You stinker! Ok, I'll post mine in a few minutes.

melanie harris said...

Thanks for answering my tag Laura.
I hate cooking but I still have too much weight. Lol

I hear you on the work stupid, another one I hate is Can't.