Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Giddy Up Partner

Over at scrapbookdreamer I am posting blog challenges each week at least once a week. Today I issued a challenge to upload your favorite recent photo of one of your kids and blog why its your favorite. This shot I took on the weekend at my hubbys family reunion. I love those shot because I really think it captures Ty's personality. He's as cute as a button but he is mischievous too! He is also stubborn and bull headed but so darn sweet and loving. I really love this photo because it shows all his sides!



Have a fabulous day!

Todays quote;
"Courage is being scared to death - and saddling up anyway."- John Wayne

3 comments:

Allison said...

What a cute shot Laura!

Lynn Anne said...

THat is the CUTEST pic Laura!! I love it and I've never even met him! :)

THANKYOU for the goodies for me and IMC!! I totally misunderstood the note from Kitty or I'd have written earlier...yikes! I've been wanting to try those..don't know if you noticed but I used one on one of the Cosmo layouts I put in Kitty's gallery. So many ways to use em I'm not sure what to do with the other 3!

Melanie said...

That is such a gorgoeus photo. You can really see his personality in that photo.