Friday, June 29, 2007

Sharing some layouts!

The boys are all done school and summer vacation has started!!! Its nice to be able to sleep in the morning!!!

I thought today I would share some layouts I have done recently.

This is of Ty's Kindergarten graduation celebration! I included this is his teachers year end
album





and this is the final page of the album...under the photo is hidden journaling that reads;

Thank you so much for teaching our boys over the last two years. You have been a huge influence on them. You have taught them, helped them, inspired them and been their friend as well as their teacher. You have had to be strict but you have always put their needs first. You made learning fun and interesting. You have been patient and caring when the boys struggled to tell you something but their speech issues made it hard. You helped make Jon and I more comfortable with someone else caring for our children with their allergies. You always tried to make the school as safe a place for them as possible. You made learning fun and interesting. Thank you for all that you do.



And this is the first page of the album




Here is another layout I recently did for a challenge over at Kitty's Kloset. We had to do at least part of the journaling from the point of view of the person/thing in the photo in the photo and I did it from the POV of my camera.



Speaking of Kitty's Kloset make sure you stop by starting July 9th for some awesome daily challenges and prizes and raks.

Todays quote;

There are no limits to the majestic future which lies before the mighty expanse of Canada with its verile, aspiring, cultured, and generous-hearted people.
Sir Winston Churchill

2 comments:

Lynn Anne said...

Wow, great Canada Quote! Love it for Canada day esp (which it is as I type ;) ) - love your lo's but I want to read the journaling from the camera lo please@@

Allison Cope said...

Great pages Laura!