Friday, June 15, 2007

I've been tagged...

I'VE BEEN TAGGED! My friend Lynne Anne (stamp me) tagged me today so...

These are the rules.... each player starts with 7 random fact about themselves on their Blog. People who are tagged need to blog 7 facts about themselves and post the rules as well. At the end of their blog list 7 people you are tagging. Let them know that they are tagged by leaving them a comment.

1) I am the youngest of 4 children...I am the baby!

2) I LOVE horror movies....The scarier the better....I don't like gross ones that have no real story but give me a good Texas Chainsaw and I'm happy

3) I love country music! I love the old stuff like Johnny Cash and the new stuff like Big & Rich

4) I took dancing lessons for 13 years as a kid...tap, ballet & jazz

5) I'm a worry wart...I could worry about anything...it's just my nature

6) I believe in Ghosts & Spirits

7) I love movie trivia and stuff

Ok I will tag

Amy
Rachel
Ally
Melissa
Hidi
Lucy
Ian

Hope you have a fabulous day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Laura- ok. I just blogged mine.
Ian
http://forum.scrapfriends.us/index.php?automodule=blog&blogid=10&

Anonymous said...

I am a big worry wart too.

Ian

Lynn Anne said...

I run from the room during horror movies. Many times. Scary parts, suspenseful parts, gross parts. I screamed when a bolt of lightning illuminated a doll in the beginning of some scary flick my dad took me to when I was a teen..that was the beginning of the end with me an scariness...