Friday, June 1, 2007

Hot & Humid & Sprinkler fun!

It was really hot and sticky here today! My hubby has decided that we are done with our old energy sucking air conditioner! Tomorrow he is taking me shopping for a new one! But today it is hot. I thought the kids could use some cooling down so I let them play in the sprinkler! Here are some of the shots I took today!









Hope you all stay cool!

Laura

Todays quote;
He didn't tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it. ~Clarence Budington Kelland

3 comments:

Allison Cope said...

Aww! Looks like nice cool fun!!!!

Hidi Knox said...

Looks like alot of fun!! I remembering doing that as a kid!! Love the ice pop shots!!

Lynn Anne said...

They are so beautiful. And they are so BIG. What are you feeding them, vitamin casserole?? I have this image in my head of them as LITTLE boys...not such big ones!!