Monday, June 25, 2007

Catch of the day!!!!

On Saturday I had my scrapping buddies over for the day...my sister Debbie, my cousin Amy and my best buddies Dawn & Ally! We had a great time crating and enjoying each others company and the day just flew by! We had this planned for a while so my hubby had lots of time to plan ahead a day for him and the boys to enjoy. My brother in law and nephew, my hubby and our two boys went out fishing for the day!!! they had so much fun it was ridiculous. Our six year old Cody put them to shame! He caught a 4 pound bass, and small pike,when they went out in the morning. Then they decided to go back out in the evening and he caught a 2 pound walleye!

Here he is all in his glory



Save as Draft

Hope you all have a fabulous day!

Todays quote;
There are two types of fisherman - those who fish for sport and those who fish for fish. ~Author Unknown

2 comments:

Lynn Anne said...

lol - cute quote for it :) Love those bright vests - should make for fun pages!

Allison Cope said...

HOLY CANOLY! Those are BIG fishies!!!