Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Another project done...

I have been working on creating a scrapbook for our oldest sons teacher. (I make one for the youngest ones too) and I decided to do a year in the life album. Each month will have a two page spread for her to add her own photos too. Anyways this is what it looks like;

The first page





















I could NOT get October to scan and stitch together correctly so I had to take a picture of the second page...





November didn't want to stitch together either!







and the last page



So what are you getting your kids teacher? are you making it?

Todays Quote
Honest differences are often a healthy sign of progress.
Mahatma Gandhi
Have a fabulous day!
Laura

7 comments:

Canadian Girl said...

BEAUTIFUL job! Love it!!!

Allison said...

This is gorgeous Laura! She's going to love it!!!

Jacqueline said...

Very nice! You're so nice and thoughtful. I should do one of these for my kids teacher. Wait a minute! That would be for me because I homeschool. ;)

Irene said...

Those are very nice pages. I know she is going to really appreciate that you went to so much trouble for her.

Dolores said...

Beautiful, she's going to love it!

Lynn Anne said...

What beautiful work, Laura! I posted the album I did on my blog last week or so, in the Around the Block Flowers album review...I hope she loves it! It's a lot of work, isn't it? But anything so personal always meant so much to me when I was teaching.

This was 'teacher appreciation week' at the town school where Ralph gets speech (and now OT) -- I was a little blindsided by it (found out Monday, sick with bronchitis/dehydration all week) so I didn't get anything done like I would have. I DID have Ralph make art for a card, though, and related the story of it in the card...included a bookmark 'photo gift' from his recent school photos that he chose for her. She called to me when I was in the car and she was leaving that she loved it because he smiled SO BIG when he gave it to her :) He was very proud of his card & gift!

Anonymous said...

Hi Aunt Laura!! I love all of them.. who knew scrapbooking could look so appealing without pictures? It's really nice, the teacher will love it