Thursday, April 19, 2007

Sketches

What do you do to get over scrapper block? Or need some help doing a layout or whatever reason...I use sketches!

I love to use sketches! Right now over at Page Maps Becky Fleck is having a contest...you really should check it out...the winner from each category will will $25 worth of scrappy goodies...gotta love that! I love her sketches they are so simple to use and are fabulous!

Another site to check out is Layout Blueprints..there are quite a few interesting sketches there and if you use one and send it in before April 30th yo may get published in the next book!

Another favorite of mine is Little Book of Sketches! A fabulous little site with a HUGE amount of inspirational sketches!

Hope you find these inspirational! Have a great night!
Laura

2 comments:

Lynn Anne said...

Hm...I have SUCH a love/hate with sketches..mostly hate! They take me forever to fiddle with. On the other hand, a couple of my fave layouts have been from those headache-inducing sketches..(and two of THOSE are products of Becky Fleck!) Thanks for the heads up on the contest, I may check it out.

Allison said...

Cool! I love to design sketches too! Thanks for the great site link girl!