Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Clifford the Big Red Dog

Last week we went an seen Clifford To The Rescue...a play with BOTH my boys classes. Not very often does the junior kindergarten, kindergarten and grade one classes go on a school trip together! I was a chaperon to both my boys. The play was fabulous. They really got the kids involved with the singing and dancing! it was a lot of fun to watch the little ones dance in the aisle! I can't wait to scrapbook them. I just issued a challenge at Kitty's Kloset to create a layout or tag using a paper piecing. After seeing them in the magazines again I thought a 'what old is new again' challenge would be appropriate, so I guess I will try and paper piece a Clifford for the layout. Wish me luck.








If you are looking for a month long celebration with great prizes and fabulous challenges make sure you come over to Have Your Way With Paper. There are some awesome contests going on over there! You will definitely want to stay because the ladies are fabulous, the gallery is full of awesome inspiration and your projects ALWAYS receive some loving! Stop in and say hi!

Have a great night
Laura

1 comment:

Lynn Anne said...

Good luck with the Clifford piecing - should be CUTE! How are you making the pattern - freehand, or a coloring page, or..?